Connect the Caribbean seeks to include as wide a range of Caribbean stakeholders and contributors as possible. Coordinating and implementing a strategy in a Region as culturally and geographically diverse as the Caribbean brings its unique set of challenges. For this reason Connect the Caribbean seeks to draw experience and insight form a wide range of people and institution spread throughout the region.
The Stakeholders Key Areas of Focus are:
• Government (Enabling Environment, Information and Services)
• Business (Opportunities & Profit)
• Civil Society (Information & Voice)
• Publics – Citizen (Enabling tools & Training environment)
– Diaspora (Awareness and Opportunities)
– Academia (Research & Innovation)
Are you, your business or institution interested in or contributing to the implementation of CTC? Then, please contact us!… we welcome your involvement!